Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Welcome!



About Me:


I am a 20 something living in New York. I work full time as a special education elementary school teacher and love it. 

Whenever I am not busy, I love figuring out how to make things myself. Sometimes this saves me money, and sometimes the cost of supplies and tools makes it cost more- but it's fun! Hours will pass with me sitting in silence on the floor of my apartment, surrounded by a hot glue gun, markers, and paper punches, consumed in random DIY projects.  This is my favorite time & I love it.  I hope to share what I have learned with you here.

I love taking pictures and reading about photography. I have a weakness for leather jackets and anything with stripes or polka dots. 

I recently married the coolest guy on the planet, and we are expecting our first baby!
This blog will document my experiences, creations, opinions, and ramblings during this exciting time. 

 Follow me here on the blog! 






No comments:

Post a Comment